Want to Share your Good Ideas?

Send your party games and ideas to: supercelebrations@kidspartydirectory.co.za

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Super Party Games


Kids.......
I tell you if only I had the things available in my time, I would of had so much more memories of my childhood.
Right now I don't even know where to start with all the ideas in my head. As a guy and a dad of three kids two girls and a boy (16,7,9) I want my kids to have the most awesome parties ever.
Today I will start with a simple party game which many people don't even consider, what I like to call Silly Pin.
It is so easy to make and the kids have a totally awesome time.
firstly you can use empty cold drink cans(6) and fill them with sand, seal and design them as you please or even to the party theme that you are hosting.
Secondly you will need a small bean bag, it must not be very heavy. For you ladies it's easy to make (I hope)
Thirdly get an old 20/25l oil or paint drum. You can also decorate it. Fill it with sand, all the way to the top, where you will place three cans next to each other, two on top of the three and the last one on the top like a triangle.
Now all you need is the kids to stand behind a line that you determine depending on the age group. They must try to hit the tins off the drum. You can reward them as you please.
Enjoy them having fun with this simple tip.


Lenny - Durbanville

No comments:

Kids Party Directory's Fan Box